Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Santa Fe, NM
Disinfect the surfaces in your commercial property in the Santa Fe, NM, region with help from the Paul Davis team. COVID-19 is a legitimate threat to public health and we’re doing our part to help you make your business safe by providing industry decontamination services. During this global pandemic, we’re in a unique position to provide the extensive cleaning services our community needs to be safe.
Keeping Your Business Safe
These are some of the strategies we’re following to help companies in the Santa Fe, NM, region:
- Applying disinfectants and sanitizing: Paul Davis does this on a consistent basis using industry-standard tools and equipment that are effective in killing pathogens and viruses, such as COVID-19.
- Taking the proper precautions: We’ll do our due diligence to make sure that our team is in good health and do what’s needed to safeguard you from getting ill. We put on face masks and help prevent bringing contaminants into your home by wearing covers on our shoes.
- Provide information: We’ll give you information about precautions you can take to keep everyone safe. Our team is open to questions in regards to the COVID-19 and we’ll provide answers in compliance to the most recent information.
We Keep Safe for You
Furthermore, Paul Davis uses industry cleaning practices that are distinguishable from traditional ones. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a precautionary measure that takes care of walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that experience a lot of contact such as desks, door handles, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry approved practices for validated cases of viral infections. This is a thorough cleaning service that applies disinfectants to your space.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
Prior to us arriving, there are some things you help us with to keep you and others safe. Primarily, it is critical for us to know if you have any apprehension or special safety measures you would like us to keep in mind. For instance, we can email you any follow-up information rather than paper documents.