Disaster Planning for Residents in Santa Fe
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Santa Fe, NM. However, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northern New Mexico.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Santa Fe, NM after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.