Disaster Planning for Residents in Santa Fe
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Santa Fe, NM. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.