Disaster Planning in Santa Fe
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.